|Location||Barking and Dagenham|
|Salary||£75000 - £85000|
Project Manager - High End Office Fit Out
An established main contractor is looking for an experienced Project Manager that specialises in High End Commercial Fit Out projects.
The Project Manager will be site based in Central London.
The successful Project Manager will be joining an award-winning main contractor that specialises in designing and delivering innovative workspaces for leading businesses in London.
With over 40 years of experience in the industry this company provides high end turn-key solutions and has become the UK's leading space design and workspace experts in the country.
The Project Manager Role
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to client specification.
- Develop and manage project budgets
- Programming and planning
- Manage the projects from start to completion
- Effectively manage project resources
- Liaise with Clients, Site Managers, and subcontractors
- Monitor the commercial progress of the projects
- Maintain a high standard of health and safety
The Project Manager - Requirements
- Project management experience
- High End Office fit out experience is essential
- Design and Build experience
- Onsite construction experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent literacy, numeracy & IT skills
- Great leadership, organisational and communication skills
- £75,000 - £85,000
- Career development
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous Annual leave
If you are a Project Manager looking for an opportunity like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office