|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
Project Manager - High End Office Fit Out
A growing Fit Out Contractor is seeking an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to join their close-knit team in North London.
The Project Manager will split their time between being in the office and on site.
The successful Project Manager will be joining an expanding company that specialises in High End Office Fit Out projects with values ranging from £100K to £2M.
The company has a strong repeat client base which makes up 80% of their projects as they have built their reputation on delivering projects on time, to client specification and to the highest levels of craftmanship.
The Project Manager Role
- Reporting to Contracts Director
- Planning and Programming
- Project reporting
- Managing project budgets and procurement
- Manage multiple projects from start to completion
- Liaising with Clients
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety
- Recruiting sub-contractors and specialists
The Project Manager - Requirements
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Commercial Office fit out experience essential
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Construction background
- Proficiency in Excel
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- £65,000 - £75,000
- Career development
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance
- Flexible Working
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
If you are a Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office