|Salary||£55000 - £75000|
Project Manager - High End Office Fit Out
An expanding Main Contractor is seeking an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to join their tight-knit team in North London.
The Project Manager will split their time between being in the office and on site.
The successful Project Manager will join a growing company that specialises in High End Office Fit Out projects with values ranging from £80K to £1M.
The company has a strong repeat client base which makes up a large percentage of their projects as they have built their reputation on delivering projects on time, to client specification and to the highest levels of craftmanship.
The Project Manager Role
- Reporting to Contracts Director
- Planning and Programming
- Project reporting
- Managing project budgets and procurement
- Manage multiple projects from start to completion
- Liaising with Clients
- Ensuring high standards of Health and Safety
- Recruiting sub-contractors
The Project Manager - Requirements
- Project Management experience
- 3+ years Commercial Office fit out experience essential
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Construction background
- Proficiency in Excel
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- £55,000 - £75,000
- Company career development
- Pension scheme
- Travel Allowance
- Flexible Working
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous annual leave
If you are a Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Eugene Dennis at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / High-end / Fit Out / Finishing / Luxury / Commercial / Office / Retail / Hotel