|Salary||£35000 - £50000|
A smaller Project Management consultancy based in Birmingham is looking for a Project Manager who is ready to get hands on with projects from the get-go.
The Project Manager's Role
The Project Manager assuming this role will be expected to travel throughout the Midlands working on projects in a broad range of build sectors, including Hotel, Residential, high-end Commercial, and education.
The Senior Project Manager will have the opportunity to lead on their own projects and should be experienced with NEC contracts, well organised, and driven to deliver at a high standard of work.
The Project Manager
- Opportunities to lead on multiple projects in a variety of build-sectors
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Experience working with NEC Contracts
- Experience with working on pre and post contract duties
- Ambitious and determined to take on new responsibilities
- Able to commute to and from various project sites throughout the UK
- Ideally hold a RICS accredited degree
- £35,000 - 50,000
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working conditions
- Career development
- Health care
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC