|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
Project Manager - Construction - High End Residential
An extremely well established medium sized construction company based in Central London are seeking a Project manager to manage a High-End Residential Refurbishment of a 5000sqft property in Wimbledon and a refurbishment of a 2000 sqft property in Chelsea.
The Project Manager role
The Project manager will be office based with site visits in Chelsea and Wimbledon.
You will have refurbishment knowledge with a keen eye for detail.
Working in coordination with the Directors you will oversee a two site at any given time and will report directly to the construction director.
On a weekly basis you will report to the management team with a keen focus on customer satisfaction, commercial direction, and project progress.
The Project Manager will join a medium sized Main Contractor with over 30 years of success to their name and a turnover of over £20 million.
Projects are entirely focused on the high-end residential market - Refurbishments - New builds - Listed buildings and one-off private client's builds. Up to 10 construction sites are always running simultaneously with a portion of staff on each site being directly employed by the company.
The company currently has a confirmed pipeline of works going through until mid-2024 and therefore are looking for someone to join their close-knit team with the with longevity and loyalty in mind.
The Project Manager will have
- Extensive experience in high end residential construction
- Ability to program on MS Projects or Asta
- Procurement experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of Site Management experience
- A keen eye for detail and high quality finished
- A track record for delivering these types of projects
- Excellent organisational & team management skills
- Able to design and deliver demanding and complex refurbishment programmes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- A valid driving licence
- £70,000- £80,000
- 25 days holiday
- Generous pension contribution
- Travel Allowance
- Collaborative working environment
- Genuine scope for career growth
If you are a Project Manager looking for an exciting move like this, please contact Shyam Boyrangee at Brandon James.
+44 (0)1628 367049
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction / London / Main Contractor / High-end / Refurbishment / Wimbledon