|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
A successful, medium-sized national Project Management construction consultancy is looking for a dynamic Project Manager to support with their growing workload at their Bristol office.
The Project Manager's Role
The Project Manager assuming this role will need to be capable of leading projects from the get-go from inception through to completion. You will work independently but will have the support of more junior level Project Managers and the guidance of Project Manager team leaders.
The Project Manager should expect to be working in the Custodial, Education, and Defence build sectors, on frameworks for Universities and local authorities. Most significantly, this Project Manager will be working closely with the Ministry of Justice, with this consultancy being a Delivery Partner of theirs.
The Project Manager
- Minimum 4 years' experience of construction Project Management
- Ideally hold a RICS-accredited degree
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to sites across the South of England
- Ability to deliver under complex project parameters
- Personable and client-facing
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Payment towards relevant Professional Subscription memberships
- Private Healthcare
- Up to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction Consultancy / Bristol / RICS / APC