|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
A medium-sized, growing Project Management Construction Consultancy is looking for a passionate Project Manager to join their Birmingham-based office.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will be supporting and leading on a variety of projects and sectors, with this consultancy having a strong forecasted workload for the next few years.
Projects will include retail refurbishments and fit outs, new build offices for a national logistics/haulage operator, and new build Starbucks and Costa drive-thru units, etc. The Project Manager assuming this role will be handling projects across the UK and will spend time visiting sites throughout the build process.
The Project Manager
- Prior knowledge and experience with Project Management Construction Consultancy
- Ideally hold a RICS accredited degree
- Passionate, well-spoken and client-facing
- Experience with Employer's Agent and Contract Administration duties
- Experience with JCT minor works, intermediate and design & build contracts
- Able to travel to and from site locations
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance (upon review)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Travel expenses
- Life insurance
- Flexible working conditions
- Pension contributions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC