|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
A Birmingham based Project Management Construction Consultancy is looking for an articulate and confident Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will be working on projects in a variety of build sectors, including health, education, automotive, residential, aviation and manufacturing.
Project values range from £50K up to £150M+. At the lower end of these values are smaller projects, including retail moves and estate management. On the opposite end, higher value projects include multi-site residential schemes.
Project Manager Qualities
- Prior Project Management experience with a construction consultancy
- Ideally hold a construction-based degree
- Determined to learn skills in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Well-spoke, articulate and client-facing
- Strong ambition to work towards RICS accreditation
- Able to commute to and from project site locations
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Health insurance
- Potential for car allowance
- Multi-disciplinary environment
- Pension contribution
- Support with working towards APC qualification
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC