|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
A medium sized, national Project Management Construction Consultancy are now looking for a dependable Project Manager to join their growing office in Birmingham.
The Project Manager's Role
Initially, the successful Project Manager will be supporting with a large-scale sports/leisure project worth over £100M. Alongside this, there would be the opportunity to work on projects in a variety of sectors across their portfolio
The Project Manager in this role will benefit from this consultancy's multi-disciplinary nature, working alongside architects, surveyors and CDM consultants as part of a larger team. The Project Manager will develop long lasting relationships with clients and be a point of contact, providing regular updates during scheduled meetings.
The Project Manager
- Working towards or hold a RICS or AMP accredited qualification
- Prior Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
- Ability to deliver on complex project parameters
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Project exposure in a myriad of sectors
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- 6% pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Support with professional development
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC