|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
One of the world's leading Project Management Construction Consultancies is looking for a dedicated and articulate Project Manager to join their Bristol office.
The Project Manager's Role
The Project Manager in this role will be joining an expanding projects team that focuses on lower value projects in volume throughout the Southwest. This job will involve handling the day-to-day duties involved in the delivery of this teams' projects.
As a Project Manager in this team, you will work alongside colleagues to proactively ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the correct standard. The Project Manager will develop long lasting relationships with clients and be a point of contact, providing regular updates during scheduled meetings.
The Project Manager
- Prior Construction Consultancy Project Management experience
- Working towards or hold a RICS or AMP accredited qualification
- Experience working on project from inception to completion
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Project exposure in a myriad of sectors
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Professional development and support with relevant qualifications
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
- Car allowance (dependent)
- Multi-disciplinary environment
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction Consultancy / Bristol / RICS / APC