|Salary||£20000 - £30000|
Assistant Project Manager
One of the UK's leading Project Management construction consultancies is looking for a capable and ambitious Assistant Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding Solihull office.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
The successful Assistant Project Manager will be supporting with the day-to-day delivery of build sector projects. Project sector's the Assistant Project Manager will be working in include Motor Trade, Education, Residential, and Health Care.
Duties as an Assistant Project Manager include developing project documentation, identifying problems and creating solutions for clients, and assisting with conducting feasibility studies, including site surveys, site investigation, site evaluation, etc.
The Assistant Project Manager
- Construction project management experience or a relevant construction-based degree
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing ability
- Ambitious and hard-working, determined to take on more responsibilities
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Experience with writing reports
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Developing new skills as part of a dynamic and multi-disciplinary team
- Formal in-house training and development
- Health cover
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Solihull / RICS / APC