|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
A medium sized Project management construction consultancy with a growing client base is looking for a capable Project Manager to support and lead on upcoming project contracts for their office in Leeds.
The Project Manager's Role
The successful Project Manager will be working on several projects from the get-go, including projects in the commercial, residential and education sectors.
The Project Manager will be working alongside clients in the delivery of projects, ensuring they are on time, on budget, and to standard. You will offer clients strong time-management skills, in-depth risk analysis, and accurate funding management practices.
The Project Manager
- Contract administration or employers' agent experience
- Previous construction consultancy
- RICS accredited degree
- Ideally build sector experience
- Determined to take on new responsibilities
- Well-spoken and client-facing skills
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance
- Health cover
- Annual salary reviews
- Pension contribution
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Day off work on your birthday
- Career development and training opportunities
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Leeds / RICS / APC