|Salary||£20000 - £35000|
Assistant Project Manager
A larger, national Project Management construction consultancy is looking for a determined and capable Assistant Project Manager to support them in their Manchester office.
The Assistant Project Manager's Role
The Assistant Project Manager that acquires this role will begin by supporting with a new client on a brand-new national rollout. Moving forward, the Assistant Project Manager will be introduced to a myriad of sectors, including hotels, education, industrial and leisure.
The Assistant Project Manager should expect to be working on multiple projects simultaneously, gaining experience with pre and post contract duties and ensuring that projects are completing on time, on budget and to the correct standard.
The Assistant Project Manager
- Ideally hold a construction-based qualification
- Well spoken, articulate and client-facing
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Determined and driven to learn in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Experience with project management roles in construction consultancy
- £20,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
- Pension contribution
- Car allowance
- In-house training and development
- Multi-disciplinary environment
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Manchester / RICS / APC