|Salary||£40000 - £55000|
A young and growing Project Management Construction Consultancy in Leeds is on the lookout for a proficient Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
The Project Manager's Role
This Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on several High-End Commercial builds as well as High-End Residential schemes, with project values up to £220M.
With a growing portfolio and working solely as Project Manager's, this Project Manager will work with the current team to fulfil Project Management, Employer's Agent, Contract Administration and Development Management duties.
Project Manager Requirements
- 2+ years of Project Manager experience in Construction Consultancies
- Ideally hold a RICS accredited degree
- Currently hold/intending on completing a Project Manager based qualification (RICS, APM, CIOB)
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Articulate, communicative and client-facing
- Prior Employer's Agent or Contract Administration experience
- £40,000 - £55,000
- Hybrid working model
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown
- Health insurance
- Work laptop & mobile phone
- Pension contribution
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Leeds / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC