|Salary||£45000 - £70000|
Project Management Associate Director
A small-sized Project Management construction consultancy is looking for a highly dependable, results-driven Associate Director for their growing Project Management team in the Midlands.
The Project Management Associate Director's Role
The successful Project Management Associate Director will be hitting the ground running with Education-focused projects, dealing with clients at a senior level. Along with this, the responsibility of this role is to build relationships with new and existing clients, securing projects and frameworks for the future.
With support from more junior level Project Managers, you will be overseeing a range of Projects, varying in value and sector. Along with Education-based projects, the Project Management Associate Director will be delivering projects in the Local and Central Government, Health, Transport and Commercial build sectors.
The Project Management Associate Director
- 5+ years of Senior Project Manager experience
- Determined to take on leadership responsibilities
- Client-facing, articulate and personable whilst commercially aware
- Contract administration or employers' agent experience
- Able and willing to commute to site locations
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- Home-based working model (initially)
- Pension Contribution
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health care
- Travel expenses
- Laptop and mobile phone
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Associate Director / Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Midlands / Birmingham / RICS / APC