|Salary||£45000 - £70000|
A leading multi-disciplined construction consultancy and architectural practice in Reading are looking to appoint an experienced Principal Designer / CDM Consultant ideally with a background of experience in the commercial sector.
An exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-disciplinary team for a reputable firm, working across a wide range of high valued commercial, health, education, defence and residential projects.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your duties will include:
- Working as Client Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor.
- Attending Design Team Meetings.
- Preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers.
- Preparing the Pre-Construction Information.
- Approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
- Involved in preparing the Health and Safety Files.
- The Successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
The Successful Principal Designer should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
- IOSH Membership ideally Grad or above
- Minimum 2 years experience assuming a similar role
- Experience working in Civils
- Member of The Association for Project Safety at Incorporated Level (IMaPS or above)
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
- Salary of up to £70,000
- Excellent contributory pension.
- Generous Travel Allowance
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in Reading area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Reading / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM2015 /