|Salary||£50000 - £70000|
A busy, highly successful design led construction consultancy with an architectural arm are looking to expand their team in Reading with a self driven, H&S passionate Principal Designer and CDM Consultant. The role would be office based so would suit someone within a suitable commutable distance from Reading.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone looking for long term gain in a consultancy that can offer promotional and progression support.
As the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your duties will include attending regular Design Team Meetings, preparing Hazard Identification and Risk Registers, preparing the Pre-Construction Information and approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
The Successful Principal Designer and CDM Consultant should hold the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate as a bare minimum
- IOSH Membership ideally Grad or above inclusive of Diploma lvl 6 desirable
- Minimum or 1 year experience assuming a similar CDM focused role
- Member of The Association for Project Safety at Incorporated Level (IMaPS or above)
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skill
- Salary of between £50,000 and £70,000 PA based on previous experience and seniority
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Generous Travel Allowance
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in a good commute from the Reading area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Reading / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM2015 /