|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A leading multi-disciplined construction consultancy with a global presence, are looking to add an additional Principal Designer and CDM Consultant to their ever growing team of talented H&S professional in their London offices
After obtaining a number of new high-profile frameworks, the client is looking for the successful CDM Consultant to look after a number of projects across the building and infrastructure sectors.
The role of the Principal Designer / CDM Consultant
As the successful Principal Designer / CDM Consultant your duties will include:
- Be the named Principal Designer on a varied list of projects
- Mentor to less experienced junior staff
- Ensure compliance of CDM regulations and health and safety legislation
- Preparing the Pre-Construction Information.
- Approving Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans
The Successful Principal Designer should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- IOSH Membership or APS Membership preferred
- Minimum 2 x years experience assuming a CDM focused role
- A relevant degree in a similar H&S or construction discipline
- Salary of up to £70,000 based on experience and qualification
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Generous Car Allowance and Travel Reimbursement
- Discretional Bonus Scheme paid annually dependant on company performance
- Cycle to work Scheme / Gym Membership Allowance
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
If you are a CDM Consultant looking to join a leading consultancy in Central London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James on 01628 367032
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant / CDM2015 /