|Salary||£40000 - £55000|
A leading a progressive and dynamic construction consultancy based in Leeds are looking to appoint an experienced CDM Consultant / Principal Designer to join their prestigious team of professionals.
A company who prioritises internal promotion and employee success, a clear pathway for career progression will be provided. The CDM Consultant / Principal Designer will undoubtedly become a true asset to the team upon appointment and thrive in a truly successful company.
As the successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer you will be responsible for providing CDM Consultancy and Principal Designer services to a wide and varied client base, attending team and project team CDM meetings, developing risk management schedules and minimising design risks and undertake Health and Safety Inspections on site and understand constriction phase risk.
The Successful CDM Consultant / Principal Designer:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate and have experience working within the regulations of CDM15.
- Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner (or working towards)
- IMaPS/NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate.
- Hold professional membership with IOSH and preferably the APS.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills
- Diligent and pro active individual with the ability to prioritise and act on own initiative.
- Salary of between £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Training and Development progression for the successful candidate.
- Generous Pension Contribution.
- Life Assurance.
- 26 days + Bank Holidays per year.
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression.
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designers looking to join a leading consultancy in the Leeds area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM15 / Building Planning / Project Management