|Salary||£40000 - £45000|
One of the most well established independent CDM and H&S construction consultancies in the Sheffield area are now looking to appoint a talented Principal Designer and CDM professional to join their ever growing team of likeminded practitioners in their Sheffield offices.
The company requires the Principal Designer to work on various high rise residential and commercial construction projects in the Midlands / North of England area.. A real chance to get involved with some extremely high valued projects and build an impressive portfolio to add to your achievements.
Responsibilities will include the preparation of F10 notifications, communicate pre-construction information and advise client on their compliance with CDM2015 regulation throughout.
The Successful Principal Designer/ Senior CDM Consultant
The skills required by the successful Principal Designer:
- IOSH membership - Technician, Graduate or chartered level (or equivalent),
- NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate
- IMaPS - Association for Project Safety or actively looking to obtain
- Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes
- Confident, client facing communicator with proven experience in similar role
- Basic Salary of up to £60,000 per annum
- Travel Allowance / Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Career development investment
If you are a CDM Consultasnt looking to join a leading consultancy in Sheffield, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /