|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A global leading engineering and construction consultancy that strives on delivering an exceptional service for their clients across a multitude of high value construction projects, are looking to appoint a new Principal Designer / CDM Consultant to operate out of their London base.
You will have the ability to undertake the Principal Designer role on a series of complex construction projects on both building and engineering projects and be able to work as part of a wider team.
An exciting opportunity to work for a highly prestigious, reputable firm that provide all their staff with the time and support to complete their individual CPD and set out a clear and concise career plan for all new employees.
The role of the Principal Designer and CDM Advisor
- Preparing F10 notifications and reviewing construction phase plans
- Help and advise the client in bringing together pre-construction information
- Provide guidance to designers and contractors to carry out their duties
- Delegating work between the team and providing support to those less experienced
- Provide the duties of Principal Designer on projects from new build to refurbishment
- Attending design team meetings engaging with client, principal constructors and project designers.
- Advising the client of their duties in accordance with CDM2015 regulations
The Successful CDM Consultant:
The skills required by the successful CDM Consultant:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Ideally working towards or have achieved their Diploma level 6.
- Hold professional membership with IOSH and ideally the APS.
- At least 3 years working in a CDM and consultancy environment.
- Excellent planning, organisational, training, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Salary of up to £70,000 based on experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance and Birthday off
- Company Laptop and Phone
- Professional Memberships Paid
- Travel and Car Allowance Supplied
- Additional Company Perks and Benefits
If you are a CDM Consultant / Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in London please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / CMaPS / IMaPS / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJL / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /