Partner - Building Surveying

Location City of London
Job-type Permanent
Salary £90000 - £110000
Contact Hadley Segal
Call Hadley
Reference 10601_1635766353

I'm exclusively partnered with a UK wide, multi-disciplined property & construction consultancy looking to expand their dilapidations offering by appointing a Building Surveying Partner.

This is an exceptional opportunity for a current Building Surveying Partner or Director (or aspiring Associate) ready to take their career to the next level by joining this forward-thinking, progressive consultancy, already winning the rights to some of the UK's most sought-after projects/clients.

With a structure and foundation already in place having carried out dilapidations for FTSE 250 property investment companies and leading retailers, this really is an incredibly rare opportunity for a forward-thinking Building Surveying Partner to become a valued and integral part of this exciting journey.

The Successful Building Surveying Partner

  • Experience dealing with both landlord & tenant dilapidations
  • Proven track record in winning new business and developing client relationships
  • A strategic thinker able to deliver clear and concise dilapidations/lease exit advice
  • Positive-minded and able to work independently, and as part of a team.

In Return, The Successful Building Surveying Partner Willl Receive;

  • £90,000 - £110,000 basic salary
  • Performance based bonus
  • Tailored pathway to Equity Partner
  • The structure and support required to build and develop a Dilapidations service line
  • An opportunity to become an integral part of a forward-thinking, ambitious team of Building Surveyors
  • Market-leading benefits package

If you're a Building Surveyor or Building Surveying Partner considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.

Building Surveying Partner - Associate Building Surveyor - MRICS - Building Surveying - Dilapidations - Lease Exit - Chartered Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor