|Salary||£26000 - £30000|
OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - OXFORD
A global market leading consultancy now require an Operations Coordinator to join their Oxford team.
The successful operations coordinator can look forward to joining one of the most successful and established property and real estate consultancies in the market. Not only is this consultancy a client favorite, but also an award-winning employer, offering many perks.
The Role / Operations Coordinator
This role would suit best an advanced administrator with a background in property, and a client facing attitude.
Responsibilities of the Operations Coordinator:
- Support Operations teams and Office Head
- Create new property activity records
- Manage Client Due Diligence
- Maintain client relationships
- Prepare reports
- Mentor new administrators
- Assist with Marketing
- Office maintenance
- Health and safety compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship building
- Client facing
Full-time office position.
- Salary: £25,000-£30,000
- 23 days + additional leave over Christmas-New Years
- Private medical insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership (Fitness first)
- Employee discounts
- Life assurance
If you are an Operations Coordinator, considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Administrator / Operations / Operations Coordinator / Admin / Property / Consultancy / Oxford