|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
A growing high end-restoration construction company now requires an organised and efficient Office Manager to join their North London team.
The Office Manager's Role
The successful Office Manager will be involved in HR, Administration, Accounts as well as the daily management of the office. The office manager will ideally have experience within the construction industry and must be meticulous in their written presentation of information, experience with Power Point and a very high level of proficiency in Word and Excel.
The Office Manager will join an expanding high-end restoration company and be reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Office Manager must have the ability to work within a team as well as independently.
The Office Manager
- Previous experience within the construction industry desirable
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Project)
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Forward thinking
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ability to work well either, alone or as part of a team
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Training opportunities
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous holiday
- Flexibility with working from home where required
If you are an Office Manager considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Office Manager/Administration/North London/Building and Property /Construction