|Location||South East London|
|Salary||£20000 - £27000|
Office Administrator required for a successful medium-sized construction consultancy in Southwark.
The successful administrator will join a forward-thinking and well-established consultancy that prides themselves on client and employee satisfaction, which can be reflected by long-standing staff retention. The successful administrator will join a consultancy with a social and supportive company atmosphere.
The successful administrator will be required to:
- Day-to-day stakeholder liaison and engagement with operatives, residents, OTs, Clients and staff.
- Managing access arrangements, dealing with any Client issues.
- Maintaining daily progress status of all individual orders, updating monitoring system and providing progress reports.
- Dealing with resident enquiries on a daily basis
- Liaising and coordinating reporting procedures with a range of Clients utilising standard and bespoke IT programmes.
- Producing invoices and assisting with cash flow forecasting
- Resolve Internal and External customer enquiries, referring those that you are unable to resolve to the correct recipient
- Ensure a professional image is maintained with telephone calls, both internal and external, answered and dealt with efficiently and promptly.
- Preferably have previous experience within the construction industry
In Return the Administrator will…
- £20,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience
- Pension scheme
- Be a part of a positive company culture
- 25 days annual leave
If you are an Administrator considering your career opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James
# 01628 367 041
Ref # 11860MC
Office Administrator / Admin / Southwark / Receptionist / Construction / Excel / Microsoft