|Salary||£35000 - £50000|
A prestigious, Cost Management consultancy in Central London are seeking a Project Monitoring Surveyor who will work and support an array of international lenders and investors.
The successful Project Monitoring Surveyor will work as part of a close knit team who work across an array of sectors on projects up to £20m.
Day to day, the successful Project Monitoring Surveyor will undertake initial technical due diligence, prepare advisory reports, and efficiently control the finances.
The Project Monitoring Surveyor
- Preferably MRICS, or working towards
- Experience of working with lenders and investors
- A successful track record of preparing due diligence reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Monitoring experience
- £35,000 - £50,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
- Mobile and laptop
- Career development plans
- Bonus scheme
- Exposure to international clients and projects
If you are a Monitoring Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Surveying / Project Monitoring / Fund Monitor / Bank Monitoring / Quantity Surveying / MRICS