|Salary||£38000 - £42000|
A well-established property construction company based in Kensington and Chelsea are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to join their team. You will be working on prestigious properties and buildings across the area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to work on varied and complex new builds of houses and apartments in prime locations across London.
The Maintenance Supervisor Role
The main duties of the Maintenance Supervisor will be to optimise property condition and quality to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition. In addition, you will supervise and mentor a team of 15 - 18 operatives to make sure that all jobs are completed to a high standard. Implement KPI's, SLA's and pre planned maintenance schedules.
- To carry out all maintenance requirements to several sites in London.
- Carry out multiple maintenance duties including basic tiling, painting, plumbing, landscaping, and carpentry.
- Supervise the maintenance team.
- Liaise with clients on site.
- Order materials and arrange supply chains.
- Report works carried out on site.
The Maintenance Supervisor
The successful Maintenance Supervisor will be able to demonstrate as well as have the skills above, the following attributes:
- Flexible working attitude
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A drive for quality and excellence
- Preference experience in a supervisory role.
- £38,000 - £42,000
- Sick pay
- Performance related bonuses
If you are a Maintenance Supervisor considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Property / Maintenance / Multi trade / PPM / Building Management / Supervisor