|Salary||£33000 - £36000|
Maintenance Operative - High End Property
A well-established residential property development and construction company that specialise in the acquisition, development and design of apartments and houses in prime locations in London are seeking a Maintenance Operative.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to work within a growing organisation with great contacts across the industry, with big ambitions and a great career development program.
The Maintenance Operative - High End Property Role
The main duties of the Maintenance Operative will be to optimise property condition and quality to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition. The Maintenance Operative will understand the mechanism of buildings including electrical, basic plumbing, safety systems and equipment. They will provide immediate response to fault finding, whilst maximising quality and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- To carry out all maintenance requirements to several sites in London.
- Carry out multiple maintenance duties including basic tiling, painting, plumbing, landscaping, and carpentry.
- Liaise with client on site.
- Order materials in a timely fashion to carry out tasks on site.
- Report works carried out on site.
The Maintenance Operative
The successful Maintenance Operative will be able to demonstrate as well as have the skills above, the following attributes:
- Flexible working attitude
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A drive for quality and excellence
- £33,000 - £36,000
- Sick pay
If you are a Maintenance Operative considering new opportunities, then please contact Lisa Roberts at Brandon James.
01628 367 043
Property / Maintenance / Multi trade / PPM / Building Management / High End Residential