|Salary||£38000 - £42000|
A tight knit high end residential construction company now require an organised and efficient Maintenance Manager to hit the ground running, near the Bond Street.
The Maintenance Manager
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing every aspect of the maintenance function including a small team of engineers and all planned maintenance tasks. The Maintenance Manager will also be required to carry out administrative tasks as well as liaise with sub-contractors attending site inspections when required.
The Maintenance Manager will join a small team covering maternity leave for 9-12 months with the opportunity to say on in a full-time role.
The Maintenance Manager Role
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Experience signing off supplier payments
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage a high workload and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, but also work as a good team player
- £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Competitive pension scheme
- Training opportunities
If you are a Maintenance Manager considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Maintenance Manager/Administration/Residential/Construction/Central London