|Salary||£23000 - £25000|
Maintenance Coordinator required to join a family-run property development company, based from their Fulham office.
The successful Maintenance Administrator will join a close-knit and growing company, the sales coordinator will be joining their sister company.
The Maintenance/ Building Services Coordinator
Ideally the successful Maintenance Administrator will have previous experience within building services.
- The Maintenance Administrator will be required to handle preventative maintenance for private clients
- You will also be responsible for organizing urgent and non-urgent reactive calls for existing clients.
- Update CRM system to notify of any works undertaken
- Reporting to After Sales and Small Projects Manager
- Administrative support
- Diary management
- Report collating
- Liaising with clients, sending quotations and estimates
- Submitting Maintenance checklists
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Produce tailored maintenance packages for clients
- Meeting deadlines
- Schedule annual maintenance
- Excel use
- Sign off maintenance invoices
- Salary: £25,000
- 25 days holiday
- Health Insurance scheme
If you are a Maintenance / Building Services Administrator, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
01628 367 041
Building Services / Maintenance / Administrator / Maintenance Coordinator / Building Services Admin / Fulham / London