|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
An independent lead property consultancy is now seeking an experienced M&E Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team.
The M&E Engineer Role
The successful M&E Engineer will be working closely as part of an expanding building services team, ideally having experience within a similar role and with a consultancy, design or facilities services background.
The M&E Engineer will be required to deliver a variety of project and professional instructions, working closely on high end, landmark projects, these include blue-chip projects.
The M&E Project Engineer
- BSc or BEng (Building Services) and Chartered Engineer (CEng) essential
- Experience within a similar position
- Previous experience working as a lead engineer within a multi-disciplinary design team
- Detailed and performance design experience
- A track record of producing structural designs and supporting calculations
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Forward thinking
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Member of corporate pension scheme
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Personal accident cover
- 25 days annual leave
- Payment of professional subscription fee
If you are a M&E Engineer considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045