|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
An independent lead property consultancy is now seeking an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their London based team.
The Mechanical Engineer Role
Just a short walk from Liverpool Street, the successful Mechanical Engineer will ideally have 6+ years within a similar role and with a mechanical background. The Mechancial Engineer will commence working on new build and refurbishment projects as well as project monitoring for a variety of buildings in the UK and Europe.
The Mechanical Engineer will join a small team and support the development and expansion of the London M+E project team in line with the national project leads.
The Mechanical Engineer
- BSc or BEng (Building Services) and Chartered Engineer (CEng) essential
- 6+ years of experience within a similar position
- Strong mechanical background
- Previous experience working as a lead engineer within a multi-disciplinary design team
- Detailed and performance design experience
- Experience with client CRM and business development
- A track record of producing structural designs and supporting calculations
- Ability to work as part of a team
- £65,000 - £75,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Member of corporate pension scheme
- Fee plus bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private health care
- Personal accident cover
- 25 days annual leave
- Payment of professional subscription fee
If you are a Mechanical Engineer considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Mechanical Engineer/Engineering/Property/Central London/Construction