|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
An opportunity to join an independent property specialist has arisen for an ambitious and hard working Graduate with a want to kick off their Surveying career.
The successful Surveyor will assist with carrying out all aspects of commercial surveying under the head of department and other qualified surveyors. The programme will include work in the professional department learning about rent reviews, lease renewals and general landlord and tenant advice. Also, assisting with Valuations of commercial and residential land and buildings.
You would also be expected to maintain client relationships, promote new business connections, attend meetings, collating reports, invoicing for fees due to the company.
The Graduate Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Relevant Real Estate degree
- A passion for property
- IT literate
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate and eagerness to learn and work
- Salary between £20,000 and £25,000
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme - 4% matched
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- Weekly online fitness classes
- Season loan for train tickets
- 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are a Graduate Surveyor considering your next career step, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Graduate Surveyor / Valuations / Surveying / Training / APC