|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£30000 - £42500|
A leading construction consultancy in Central London is looking to appoint a new Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer to become part of their team of health and safety professionals.
An excellent chance to get your foot in the door with a well known London based construction consultancy, who will invest in your career, growing within a company that provides a bespoke, complete consultancy service to high end, well established clients and high valued construction projects.
The client values and promote a positive work-life balance, providing a balanced, enjoyable career, working hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of their organisation.
The role of the Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer
As the Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Principal Designer with his duties in accordance with CDM2015
- Talks with clients, design team members and contractors
- Helping lead design teams through the design process in line with CDM regulations.
- Undertake Inspections on site and inform on pre-construction phase risk
- Undertaking duties in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
The Successful Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer
The successful Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer should ideally hold the following:
- Knowledge of Construction, Design and Management (CDM) Regs 2015
- NEBOSH National Certificate or in process of completing
- IOSH membership - Tech minimum
- Ability to manage own time effectively, prioritise workload and ability to lead teams
- Understanding of CDM2015 and Construction Health and Safety
- At least one year experience in similar H&S role
The Package of the successful Junior CDM Consultant / Advisor to Principal Designer
- Salary of up to £42500
- Fee related bonus scheme,
- Annual salary review in June
- Company pension scheme
- 23 days holiday + 1 day for Birthday + potential 2 extra days for meeting/exceeding business fee targets at 6 months and end financial year
- iPhone & Laptop to support flexible working
- Professional Membership subscriptions
- Training & career development investment
If you are a CDM / Health and Safety Advisor in the London area, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principle Designer / London / CDM Advisor / CDM2015