|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
A leading construction business are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Bid Coordinator, to join their to expanding family run business in Berkshire.
The Junior Bid Coordinator
The Junior Bid Coordinator will be responsible for leading, organising, planning, and prioritising tender workload whilst ensuring that submission deadlines are achieved to ensure that the best possible chance of achieving a successful outcome.
The Junior Bid Coordinator will also be responsible for the delivery of services and the supervision of people and the processes in place.
The Junior Bid Coordinator Role
- Previous experience using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- High attention to detail
- Ability to manage a high workload and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the social housing sector
- Able to work independently, but also work as a good team player
- £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life insurance
- Trade Discount Card
- Subsidised gym membership
- Hybrid working
If you are a Junior Bid Coordinator considering your career opportunities, please contact Michaela Dusek at Brandon James.
01628 367 045
Junior Bid Coordinator/Bid Coordinator/Business Development Coordinator/Construction/Berkshire