|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
A niche, Cost and Project Management consultancy in London are seeking a moldable and smart, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor in managing a diverse portfolio of projects across the commercial, education, residential, and leisure sectors.
Day to day, the successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be involved in preparing bills of quantities, take offs, estimates, and measuring, using AutoCAD and bluebeam software.
After settling in, the new Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be given projects to manage independently which shall support your APC diary.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Basic pre and post cost management experience
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- 12+ months Quantity Surveying experience
- Quantity Surveying experience within a cost management / consultancy
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car Mileage
- Work, mobile phone
- Training courses
- Life assurance
- APC training and professional fees
- Pension contribution
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor