|Salary||£28000 - £35000|
A multi disciplinary construction consultancy in Essex are expanding their Quantity Surveying team and are seeking an intelligent, APC level, Intermediate Quantity Surveyor.
Based from the Essex office, the successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to an array of different projects, providing both Quantity Surveying and Project Management services.
You will also work alongside two other Quantity Surveyors who are working towards completing their APC diary.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a RICS accredited degree
- 2+ years consultancy / pqs experience
- Essex based and able to commute around the county
- Professional attitude
- Looking to become MRICS
- £28,000 - £35,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Formal CPD programmes
- Extensive APC support
- Professional membership fees
- Sporting and social events
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- Death in service benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant