|Salary||£30000 - £45000|
A client facing Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking a Quantity Surveyor focused on completing their APC and working on some impressive projects within the commercial offices and/or residential sector.
The successful Intermediate Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the senior team in delivering client led projects across London and the South, out of the consultancy's office near Old Street station.
The successful Intermediate will enjoy in house APC training including consistent CPDs and mock interviews as your assessment reaches closer.
The Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- BSc or MSc in a construction related field
- 2+ years, post graduate experience (flexible on this)
- Client facing / Excellent communication skills
- Basic pre and post contract experience
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- Eager for responsibility in a small/medium size practice
- £30,000 - £45,000
- Extensive APC training and costs
- Laptop and phone
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Payment of one professional subscription annually
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (train/tube)
- Bonus on achieving MRICS
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Project Management / Intermediate Quantity Surveyor