|Salary||£75000 - £90000|
A well-established developer with a portfolio of social/affordable housing schemes are looking for a Head of Estimating & Business Development to join their Senior Leadership team in West London.
The Head of Estimating's role
The Head of Estimating & Business Develop will be expected to showcase their wealthy experience in Estimating through pricing properties, leading the governance process and new business functions.
They will also be responsible for overseeing the tendering process and estimating functions, including allocating staff specific duties for each tender process.
The Head of Estimating & Business Development will report to the Managing Director of the successful Developer and will become a key member of the Senior Leadership team. Due to this, they will be expected to have experience dealing with Senior External stakeholders and display professionalism in their work daily.
The Head of Estimating & Business Development's role
- 10 years' Estimating experience
- Excellent knowledge of the construction industry essential
- Good knowledge of Social Housing sector and understanding of Pricing Models essential
- Effective communication with internal and external Stakeholders of all levels
- The ability to make effective commercial decisions that align with wider company objectives
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across Greater London
- £75,000 - £90,000
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Trade Discount Cards & Subsidised Gym Memberships
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Head of Estimating / Head of Business Development / Estimator / Commercial Manager / West London / Construction