|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of CDM to join a highly respected, rapidly growing and successful multi-disciplinary practice in the Berkshire area.
Your role as Head of CDM is to head up their team of CDM Consultants, Health and Safety Advisor and Principal Designers, delegating responsibilities and help deliver client advice on CDM2015 compliance and risk prevention within design.
An exciting opportunity to join a prestigious construction practice with a fantastic reputation and work in a very senior role on some of the largest, most interesting construction projects in the Capital and South East area.
The role of the Head of CDM
As the successful Head of CDM, you will advise the project team members on their duties within the business as well as advising all clients on all aspects of CDM compliance:
- Responsible for running a team of Principal Designers
- Help build business within the organisation acting as main contact for clients
- Advising on health and safety risk management in accordance with UK CDM regulations
- Review pre-construction information managing all aspects of health and safety
- Manage a portfolio of projects at various stages for internal and communicating design risk with client.
- Prepare and issue the health and safety file
- Help develop the role of Principal Designer and develop in house training plans
The Successful Head of CDM
The successful Head of CDM should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- CMIOSH / CMaPS or actively working towards
- Must have experience within a Directorship or Managerial position previously
- Hold a degree qualification at level 4 or higher in a design, architectural or engineering related discipline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to build good working relationships
- Salary of up to £80,000 per annum
- Car Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Life Assurance and Death in Service
- Company Private Health Care
- Dental Care
- Professional Memberships Paid
- Development progression for the successful candidate.
If you are a Senior level CDM Advisor / Principal Designer looking progress your career in a leading architectural practice in the Berkshire, Surrey or Buckinghamshire areas, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJL / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /