|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
An independent property specialist that specialise in residential and commercial property are now seeking a Graduate Valuation Surveyor to join their Harlow office, offering APC support to become Chartered.
The successful Surveyor will assist with carrying out all aspects of commercial surveying under the head of department and other qualified surveyors. The programme will include work in the professional department learning about rent reviews, lease renewals and general landlord and tenant advice. Also, assisting with Valuations of commercial and residential land and buildings.
You would also be expected to maintain client relationships, promote new business connections, attend meetings, collating reports, invoicing for fees due to the company.
The Graduate Surveyors role will include:
- Shadowing the head of department and Surveyors
- Following the training programme
- Admin work
- Maintain strong client relationships
The Graduate Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Basic technical knowledge from degree
- IT literate
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate and eagerness to learn and work
- Salary between £20,000 and £25,000
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme - 4% matched
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- Weekly online fitness classes
- Season loan for train tickets
- 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are a Graduate Surveyor considering your next career step, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Graduate Surveyor / Valuations / Surveying / Training / APC