|Salary||£20000 - £25000|
An independent property specialist that specialise in residential and commercial property are now seeking a Graduate Surveyor to join their North London team.
The successful Graduate will assist with carrying out all aspects of commercial surveying under the head of department and other qualified surveyors. The programme will include work in the professional department learning about rent reviews, lease renewals and general landlord and tenant advice. Also, assisting with Valuations of commercial and residential land and buildings.
They have a very structured APC programme that they pride themsellves on. This would be an amazing opportunity for a passionate Surveyor to join a professional, experienced practice where there is amazing potential to progress is astronomical.
The Graduate Surveyors role will include:
- Shadowing the head of department and Surveyors
- Following the training programme
- Admin work
- Maintain strong client relationships
The Graduate Surveyor will ideally hold:
- Basic technical knowledge from degree
- IT literate
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate and eagerness to learn and work
- Salary from £20,000
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Long service awards
- Pension scheme - 4% matched
- Private medical insurance
- Company social events
- Weekly online fitness classes
- Season loan for train tickets
- 25 hours per week Monday to Friday
If you are a Graduate Surveyor considering your next career step, contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
Graduate Surveyor / Valuations / Surveying / Training / APC