|Salary||£20000 - £30000|
An established, medium size Cost Consultancy are seeking a bright and proactive Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their Bristol office.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's Role
Due to continued growth, the Quantity Surveying department are seeking a Graduate Quantity Surveyor who will work across an array of logistic, industrial, and commercial projects from concept through to handover.
The new Graduate Quantity Surveyor will get to work closely alongside clients, delivering multi-phased projects up to £10m.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or RICS accredited
- Proactive and positive character
- Able to commute to Bristol and projects across the UK
- Quantity Surveying experience would be beneficial
- £20,000 - £30,000
- Full APC support
- Diverse work load
- Bonus scheme
- Travel expenses
- Sociable working environment
- Fast paced career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Graduate Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor