|Salary||£23000 - £26000|
Graduate Quantity Surveyor, Northampton
A global and well-known consultancy are looking for a bright and determined Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the heart of Northampton.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor's role
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor will be expected to bring a 'can-do' attitude to the office on a daily basis and demonstrate a clear ability to transition their academic experiences into applying themselves on live projects.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor should be willing to learn, and in return will be provided with mentoring, training and exposure to pre and post contract duties.
The Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field (2:1 minimum)
- Determined and hard-working by nature
- Full valid UK driving license
- Desire to achieve MRICS preferrable
- £23,000 - £26,000
- 28 days annual leave
- APC Support / RICS subscription paid
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing schemes
- Planned progression & mentoring
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Northampton / Construction