|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£24000 - £28000|
A UK-wide property & construction consultancy are seeking a client-facing, ambitious Graduate Building Surveyor to join their City of London based Building Surveying team.
The successful Graduate Building Surveyor will benefit from joining a leading consultancy who place the happiness, wellbeing, and development of staff at the forefront of everything they do and be given the opportunity to carry out the full complement of traditional building surveying/project management duties.
Perfectly well suited to a career-driven Graduate Building Surveyor looking to embark on their APC journey and receive tailored professional development with a flexible, forward-thinking consultancy.
The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor
- RICS accredited degree (preferably in Building Surveying)
- Career-driven and looking to embark on your APC journey
- Inspired by the prospect of working in a fast-paced property consultancy
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to build internal/external relationships
In Return, The Successful Graduate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Tailored APC support
- Continued professional and personal development
- A fast-paced, dynamic, and flexible commercial property environment
- Exposure to a range of sectors
- Company socials & events
- Additional benefits package
If you're a Graduate Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Graduate Building Surveyor - Assistant Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - APC - RICS - Building Surveyor - Property Consultancy