|Location||South West London|
|Salary||£45000 - £60000|
An ever expanding and employee progression driven Fire Risk Assessment company are now seeking a Fire/General Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire/General Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across residential and commercial sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire/General Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
- Working with a diverse property portfolio, providing competent risk assessments and advice on site.
- Undertaking fire risk assessments, general risk assessments in low to medium rise residential and/or commercial buildings.
- Auditing fire, health and safety site management systems.
- Work with a mentor and receive a training bursary
- Working with colleagues to receive, share and contribute to knowledge and expertise and continuous professional development - we have an open culture and are always looking to share and expand on our knowledge!
The Fire Risk Assessor
- Experience working as a Fire Health and Safety Advisor or Fire Safety Consultant or Fire, Health & Safety Risk Assessor
- Extensive experience in undertaking general risk assessments and fire risk assessments with residential property an advantage.
- Self sufficient and able to work independently.
- Excellent work ethic, someone keen to grow with our organisation and constantly striving for advancement.
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- NEBOSH Safety Certificate or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in Fire, Health and Safety risk assessment of low to medium rise buildings with low to medium complexity.
- Committed to CPD and able to attend, keep up to date with updates and courses as directed by the company. The company funds courses to increase your certification and knowledge.
- Salary - £45,000-60,000 experience dependent
Bonus of equivalent 2.5% salary after probation passed plus
- 25 days holidays
- 5 days study leave
- £2k bursary
- CPD support on job
If you are a Fire/General Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire/General Risk Assessor | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities