|Salary||£40000 - £65000|
An internationally known, award winning Fire Safety and Fire Surveying firm are searching a Fire Safety Surveyor to join their well qualified and experienced Fire Safety Surveying team.
The successful Fire Safety Surveyor will be working hand in hand with Architects, Engineers, Scientists and Project Managers to come up with effective solutions above market standard.
- Being very client facing to solve problems
- Work with a multidiscipline team
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments whether it be intrusive or non-intrusive
- Compartmentation surveys desirable
- Chance to work in Dubai if chosen by yourself
- Attend courses and qualifications to better career (funded by company)
The Fire Safety Surveyor
- Minimum of level 2 fire qualifications
- Have or have the ability to gain IFE or IFSM membership
- Experience with British regulations and standards
- Experience working in commercial and residential sectors
- Salary - £40,000-65,000 experience dependent.
- Work from home (freedom to go into office)
- Lifework Employee Assistance programme
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Double Employee Input for Pension (example 3%+6%=9% from both employee and employer)
If you are a Fire Safety Surveyor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Ref: GB 13175L
Fire Safety Surveyor | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities