|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
A work life balance focused Fire Safety Surveying company are now seeking a Fire Safety Surveyor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Safety Surveyor will be supported by an experienced Fire Surveying team to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Safety Surveyor for a company that values 'people, quality and integrity'. Additionally, they agree that life is about balance and you won't find yourself burning the candle at both ends as a valued member of their team.
- Site inspections to check whether construction aligns with fire strategy requirements.
- External wall inspections for combustibility and cavity barrier assessments.
- Compartmentation and fire door surveys.
The Fire Safety Surveyor
- A degree in Surveying or Fire Engineering or equivalent fire quals and experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working as a Fire Safety Surveyor.
- IFE or IFSM Membership desirable
- An understanding of ADB, BS 9999 and BS 9991.
- Working knowledge of regulatory controls and a proven ability to develop and implement fire engineered design solutions in the built environment
- Salary - £45,000-65,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Competetive Pension
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent working life balance
If you are a Fire Safety Surveyor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Safety Surveyor | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety Surveyor | Fire Safety Team | Fire Safety Surveyor Opportunities