|Salary||£45000 - £60000|
A progression driven Fire Safety company are now seeking a Fire Safety Consultant to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Safety Consultant will be supported by an experienced Fire Safety team to lead projects across a variety of sectors including Care Homes, Flats, Schools, Offices, etc.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Safety Consultant for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Safety Consultant
Ideally would be from a Building Surveying, Building Control or Fire Service Background.
Preferably be a Registered IFE Fire Risk Assessor, or Registered with the Institute of Fire Managers IFSM (Tier 2 minimum, ideally Tier 3), or be prepared to apply for registration with their support.
The successful candidate will be based at their Derby office; due to locality, and after initial training, home working may be considered.
- Experience in Fire Risk Assessments, Fire Evacuation Plans, Fire Safety Policies and Procedures, Intrusive Fire Compartmentation Surveys, Design Stage Fire Safety Consultancy/Building Regulation Compliance and Fire Warden Training would be preferable.
- Salary - £45,000-60,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
- Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent working life balance
If you are a Fire Safety Consultant considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Risk Assessor | Derby | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities