|Salary||£30000 - £50000|
An innovative and ambitious Fire Risk Assessor company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Risk Assessor will be supported by an experienced fire risk assessment team to lead projects across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work as a Fire Risk assessor for an ambitious Fire and Risk company who are rapidly growing and ensure their employees grow with them by nurturing their development.
The Fire Risk Assessor
- NEBOSH General and Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificates required,
- Good knowledge of UK legislation and guidance.
- Pride themselves in being able to manage multiple projects whilst meeting the deadlines set out.
- Ambition to self-improve and be part of a team.
- Salary - £30,000-50,000 experience dependent.
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle 2 work
- Summer/ Christmas party
- Training and development
- Private healthcare and wellbeing
- Structured career path
- (we are also looking into electric car benefit)
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Fire Risk Assessor | Northwest | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities